UPSC has published the NDA 1 2020 notification on 08 Jan 2020. Defence aspirants who want to join the army, navy and airforce after 10+2 can apply for the NDA Exam. The NDA 1 2020 registrations will start from 08 Jan 2020 and the last date will be 28 Jan 2020. NDA 1 2020 written exam will be conducted on 19th April 2020 for the NDA 145th course and 107th INAC course. NDA aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming NDA exam can enroll for the NDA 2020 Online Preparation course for an advanced preparation that will help them to score more marks in NDA exam.
|NDA 1 2020 EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Notification Release date||08 January 2020|
|NDA 1 2020 Application Start||08 January 2020|
|NDA 1 2020 Apply Last Date||28 January 2020|
|Release of Admit card||3 Weeks before Exam|
|NDA 1 2020 Exam date||19 April 2020|
|Declaration of result||May 2020|
|NDA 2020 Online Course||Enroll Now|
|NDA Previous Papers Solved||Download Now|
NDA 1 2020 Age Limits : Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
NDA 1 2020 Educational Qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
- Naval Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows
NDA 2020 Syllabus
- MATHEMATICS (Maximum Marks-300)
- MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
- ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- VECTOR ALGEBRA
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
- GENERAL ABILITY TEST (Maximum Marks—600)
- ENGLISH (Maximum Marks—200)
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (Maximum Marks—400)
How to prepare for NDA 2020 Exam
NDA 2020 E-course is an integrated course, designed exclusively by our expert faculty for the candidates appearing in the upcoming 2020 NDA exam, keeping in mind all the requirements & the curriculum of the exam itself.
What you’ll learn in NDA Exam Online Course?
- Watch 2000+ detailed topicwise video lectures for NDA Exam Maths and GAT
- Read 2000+ detailed topicwise lesson plans which include MINDMAPS, Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks, Detailed Formulas & Theories
- Learn to solve 3000+ NDA Exam Questions from Previous Years and 3000+ NDA Exam Sample Q&A
- Take 4500+ quiz topicwise, with SMART analytics to improve your score in NDA exam
- Take 1350+ Q&A in 5 MOCK Tests, stritcly designed as per latest Exam syllabus and difficulty level of the NDA Exam
- Take 2700+ Q&A in 10 NDA TEST SERIES that gives you realtime experience of NDA Exam
- Become proficient with NDA Maths/English/General Sciences/GK/Current Affairs topics
- Crack NDA exam with greater ease, faster speed and with more accuracy
- Develop new ways to think and improve overall IQ & intelligence
- Improve your NDA score by 90%
- Enroll Now
How to Apply For NDA 1 2020: Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.