Indian Air Force offers opportunities for MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS from State of Karnataka to join as airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade and Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant) will be held at Manekshaw Parade Ground, 1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka as per the selection programme given below. The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per the details given below. Candidates (from the state of Karnataka) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions may report upto 10 AM on 24 February 2020 & 26 February 2020 at Manekshaw Parade Ground, 1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka (rally venue)shall only be permitted to appear in the recruitment test.
Date of Birth Block
- Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor trade) (i) For Graduates. Should be born between 17 January 1996 and 30 December 2000(both days inclusive). (ii) For Post-Graduates. Should be born between 17 January 1993 and 30 December 2000 (both days inclusive). (iii) In case, a candidate clears the selection procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 25 years and 28 years, for graduate and post graduate candidates respectively. (iv) Married candidates are eligible if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years.
- Date of Birth Block (for Group ‘Y’/Medical Assistant trade only). Should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive).
- Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor trade) (i) BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT/ Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks. In addition, B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute, is mandatory. or MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks. In addition, B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute, is mandatory.
- Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
- Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant trade). Candidate should have passed Intermediate /10+2/Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination. In addition, the candidate must possess the Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized civil institute and be registered with Pharmacy Council of India or any other Government recognized body.