Many candidates are sharing the news that the SSB interview dates will be postponed due to Coronavirus pandemic. We are getting several emails and messages from defence aspirants who have their SSB in the near future and they are going to attend the SSB interview in coming days. As the COVID-19 is going out of hand and the government is shutting down the public places like schools to control the COVID-19 spread, many aspirants are worried about their SSB interviews and they are not sure if the SSB interviews are being conducted without any delay.
- NDA 2020 Online Course
- CDS 2020 Online Course
- AFCAT 2020 Online Course
- INET 2020 Online Course
- Territorial Army 2020 Online Course
- Airmen Group X and Y Online Course
There is no official announcement are made in this concern by the board and the SSB interviews will be conducted as per the schedule unless mentioned otherwise. If there is any delay in the SSB interview, the candidates will get the alert from their respective board.
SSB Interview and Coronavirus?
- Try to prepare for the SSB interview at home as much as you can, the preparation for the SSB is very much possible just by reading blogs, books and other material available on the SSBCrack. Thousands of candidates have cleared their SSB interview just by reading SSBCrack website every day. You can get the books like “Let’s Crack SSB” “Breaking the Code of SSB Psychology” “OIR Test and PPDT” “SSB Interview eBook Pack” for better preparation at home.
- Make sure you are not roaming much in public places and keeping yourself safe from COVID-19.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- In case of any delay in SSB interview, directly reach your board, for example if your SSB is in Bhopal, directly contact the SSB Bhopal through phone or email and get the latest update.
- To prepare for the defence exams at home, do not forget to check our Online courses for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, TA, INET and more. Visit our website www.ssbcrackexams.com and prepare for your exams at home.
At the moment there are no official announcements regarding the delay in SSB interview dates but the best way to get the correct update is by directly contacting your SSB board. SSBCrack wishes all the aspirants more success in their upcoming exams and SSB interview.