UPDATE: TGC 133 ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 25 FEB 2021 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 26 MAR 2021 AT 1500 HRS. – Indian Army has published the TGC 133 notification for male engineering graduates. TGC 133 Recruitment 2021 Indian Army Notification. Indian army has published the notification for TGC 133 also known as Technical Graduate Course 133 for male engineering graduates.
The TGC 133 course will be commencing at IMA, Dehradun in July 2021. Male aspirants who are engineering graduates or studying in the final year can apply for TGC 133 entry. The online registrations for TGC 133 will be open from 25th Feb until 26th March 2021. Technical Graduate Course 133 applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 133th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in July 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
As per the latest update on Indian Army’s TGC 133 entry, it will be available on joinindianarmy website from 25th Feb 2021 and candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the TGC 133 online. Candidates are suggested to register at joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 133 as and when the TGC 133 application goes online.
|TGC 133 notification||25th Feb 2021|
|TGC 133 last date||26th March 2021|
|TGC 133 SSB cut off||April 2021|
|TGC 133 SSB interview date||May -June 2021|
|TGC 133 course date||July 2021|
|TGC SSB Interview Books||Book-1 & Book-2|
|Official Notification||TGC 133 – [UPDATED]|
TGC 133 Notification Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- TGC 133 Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 July 2021 for TGC 133. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
TGC 133 Vacancies : Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Any variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
Note 1. These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements. Note 2. Recommended candidates of TGC-133 course (July 2021) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC(Tech) course (Oct 2021), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
TGC 133 Type of Commission
- Grant of Commission. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or
the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
TGC 133 Training: Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit, engineering stream-wise upto the number of vacancies available at the time. (b) Duration of training – 49 weeks.
TGC 133 How to Apply (a) Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online application. Any discrepancy observed at any stage of selection process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
TGC 133 Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
TGC 133 MERIT LIST: IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT LIST WILL BE PREPARED ENGINEERING STREAM/SUBJECT WISE ON THE BASIS OF THE MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND, ETC HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY. THOSE IN THE MERIT LIST AND WHO COME WITHIN THE STIPULATED STREAM WISE VACANCIES, AND ARE MEDICALLY FIT WILL BE ISSUED JOINING LETTERS FOR PRE-COMMISSIONING TRAINING AT IMA DEHRADUN.
TGC is a technical entry for male engineering graduate to join Indian Army as an officer.
Only eligible male engineering graduates can apply for TGC entry.
Candidates are shortlisted based on their engineering percentage and get a direct SSB interview call letter.
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2021. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).