Cadet Entry Scheme for Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) 2022 for January 2023 Course: The latest notification on the recruitment of unmarried male candidates to enter the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for the following branches has been announced by the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification
Indian Navy has officially published the 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) Notification for which the course is going to commence in January 2023. Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
|Registration Open Date||18 August 2022|
|Registration Closing Date||28 August 2022|
The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical branches of Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The branch-wise vacancies are as under.
|Entry Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2023|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 28, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Important Links
|Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 Apply Online (from 18.8.2022)||Click Here|
|Join Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
ENROLL NOW: SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE
Indian Navy 10+2 Btech Vacancies And Age Limits
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branch despite being in merit.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Age
Born between 02 July 2003 and 01 Jan 2006 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Educational Qualification
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Who Can Apply
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2022(for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2022 All India Rank published by NTA.
10+2 Btech Indian Navy Cut Off Marks – LAST CUT OFF
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Executive and Technical: 89716 JEE Rank
- 10+2 Btech Indian Navy Education: 52677 JEE Rank
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Medical Standards:
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Selection Procedure
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from September – October 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Merit List
A separate merit list for the executive and technical branch and education branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates who are declared fit in medical examination would be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in respective branches.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Notification Training
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
How To Apply: Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18 August 2022. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained in the notification below.