In this post we will cover the procedure of Preliminary Selection Board Interview, PSB selection centres and documents to be carried for PSB interview.
What is PSB Interview of Indian Coast Guard Assistant CommandantIf you have every heard of SSB Interview screening procedure, Indian coast guard preliminary selection is similar to that. PSB interview is conducted to filter our candidates for Final Selection Board interview.
|Indian Coast Guard|
What Documents are required for PSB interview of Indian Coast GuardCandidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents
- One copy of computer generated pre-filled online application.
- Original passing certificate and mark sheet of tenth class for date of birth verification.
- Original mark sheet and certificates of 10+2 examination.
- Original certificate and mark sheets (all semesters and years) of BE/B Tech /Graduation as the case may be.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format.
- Current and Valid Commercial Pilot License (approved by DGCA) in original for Asst Comdt CPL entry only.
Indian Coast Guard PSB Interview Syllabus
Indian Coast Guard PSB Interview Centre
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector -24, Noida, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, UP - 201 301 Kolkata – 700 157.
Indian Coast Guard Schedule, Date and Time
- Date and time for the PSB interview get published on Indian Coast Guard website, candidates also get intimated through emails.
- All candidates get an allotted PSB examination centre with particular date, time and slot.
- Candidates are suppose to make their own arrangement for the accommodation.
- Travel expenditure for SC/ST candidates who are not employed in the central/state govt. and if the home station is beyond 30 kms from the place of selection will be reimbursed second class rail fare, on production of original tickets.
What after Indian Coast Guard PSB Interview
- The candidates qualifying Preliminary Selection get a call for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test).
- All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD(P/N) and CPL will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi/ IAM Bangaluru.