So aspirants time to give a break to your thumping heartbeats as the results of AFCAT 2/2013 are out. The Cut-off has been declared as 116 marks out of 300 marks. So those of you who have secured above 116 will be getting a call for AFSB. There are two ways to check your results, there is a general pdf file which contains roll no’s of successful candidates. This file contains the roll number only; you can check your marks and select the interview date and venue by logging in to your account.
How to check your result AFCAT 2 2013 Written Result
- Visit the official website of Airforce i.e. http://careerairforce.nic.in/, there a fresh notification has been released which is pdf format containing the roll no’s of the successful candidates.
- You can check you roll number to be assured whether you got in or not, but you’ll not get to know the marks unless you Log in.
- To log into your already created account on the website, go the candidate login section just below the notification area.
- As soon as you’ll click on that a new webpage will open, you can enter your email, password and the given security text to log into your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, go to the forgot password section, follow the instructions and you’ll get a fresh password on your email.
- When you log in, you can see whether you have been selected or not, in the application status area, and can view your marks by clicking the view marks option.
- Successful candidates can choose their AFSB interview date and venue as per their convenience.
Review of the AFCAT 2 2013 Written Results