How to check your result AFCAT 2 2013 Written Result
- Visit the official website of Airforce i.e. http://careerairforce.nic.in/, there a fresh notification has been released which is pdf format containing the roll no’s of the successful candidates.
- You can check you roll number to be assured whether you got in or not, but you’ll not get to know the marks unless you Log in.
- To log into your already created account on the website, go the candidate login section just below the notification area.
- As soon as you’ll click on that a new webpage will open, you can enter your email, password and the given security text to log into your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, go to the forgot password section, follow the instructions and you’ll get a fresh password on your email.
- When you log in, you can see whether you have been selected or not, in the application status area, and can view your marks by clicking the view marks option.
- Successful candidates can choose their AFSB interview date and venue as per their convenience.
Review of the AFCAT 2 2013 Written Results
Considering the tougher level of the paper it was expected that the cutoff might go down, but so down was certainly not expected. The cut-off this time is the lowest cut-off in the AFCAT history, lucky for many of us who got in. IAF has certainly raised the bar by raising the level of the question paper, but the intake remains the same considering the lower cut-offs.
Good luck to those who made it, be careful while choosing your date and venue of AFSB interview, since it’s on you to choose so make sure it doesn’t coincides with any other exam/interview which you might have in future. Those of you who didn’t make it, hard luck this time, but prepare hard for the next time, you’ll sure make it after all “Girte hain shehsawar hi maidaine jung mein”.