Age Limit: Earlier the eligibility criteria said that a candidate must lie between the age of 16 ½ years and 19 years at the time of commencement of course (i.e. on the first day of the month in which course is to commission).
However now the latest notification of the NDA NA exam says that the course commencing from Jan 2015 i.e. NDA 133 course onwards will have a revised age eligibility. Thus this revised age limit with be effective from the NDA-NA (I) Written Exam of 2014, of whose course will commence from January 2015. This revised age limit says that the candidates age must lie between 16 ½ year and 19 ½ year on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
Revised Age Limit: A candidate must lie between 16 ½-19 ½ Years of age. (On the first day of the month in which course is due to commence).
This news comes as a happiness booster for those who will be able to apply due to the increased age limit.
Other Information related to NDA-NA Exam
- Appearing candidates can apply as well.
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA exam.
- No relaxation of age for reserved category.
- NDA exam consist of written exam, SSB interview and Medical test followed by All India Merit List.
- You’ll be allotted the service according to the choice preference mentioned by you on the Application Form.
- The written test consists of two papers each of 300 marks, Paper I consists of Mathematics of plus 2 level and Paper II is of General Awareness.
- For Army wing of NDA Physics and Math’s are not a must in Plus 2 level however for Navy and Airforce they are a must.