In SSB Command Task, a leader can pick up a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 persons out of the group excluding himself. But normally 2 persons plus the leader will do. A plank and a balli is given to help out. The difficulty of your command task depends on your past performance, if you get a difficult command task, that says that you are going good in GTO.
How Command Task is Conducted
- Group Officer will call each candidate in a random fashion.
- He will ask few basic questions mostly based on your PIQ form, may be to cross check what you have written.
- He can also ask you about your previous attempts and what do you feel about present attempt.
- Then he will give instructions on your command task and ask you to call any 2 subordinate for help.
- As soon as your subordinates report you, your Command task will begin.
- You will get around 10 -15 mins to complete your command task, it also depends on the difficulty level of command task.
Tips for Command Task
- There is always a solution, do not panic if you are not getting any idea. Just keep trying.
- Talk loud and clear while addressing your subordinates.
- Don’t ask for help, use your brains.
- Treat your subordinates well.
- Make sure you lead from the front, don’t send your subordinates to test an unstable plank. Instead, you must take the risk.
- Try to use all helping material wherever possible.
I got bomb disposal in command task, what are the chance
May be the stories coming in our mind is hi-fi but of no use, there is no need of making complicated hi-fi sci-fi stories , but you should keep in mind that stories must be simple , showing some of your qualities , and practical.
Sir,i hav given 6 ssb’s. 2 screened outs and 4 coferences.Actually fresh ideas are not coming to my minds @PPDT ,TAT and mind is very conditioned.I try but story i make usually is not good or very high fi.. Plz suggest me wht to do..
All the best 🙂
thank you sir,my only fear @ SSB has been removed
Pranay, now a day hazy pictures are not considered in ARMY, also AFSB shows 80% visible pictures so do not worry about that… make a good story …
thank you very much sir for your guidence!
sir,can you please upload what kind of hazy pictures are shown in ssb,i mean how hazy are they?
because i’ve never seen any.and i don’t want to be shocked or harassed at ssb during screening.
Pranay , picture must be hazy but at least your story should match up with the picture. Picture will not so much hazy, now a dayz at SSB they started showing much better picture so do not worry … link between your picture and story.. soon post regarding TAT will come, hope it will clear your doubt…
sir,at screening,if i don’t understand the hazy picture and write a whole different story from the actual picture shown,but narrate it in a confident and correct manner boldly and have contributed in GD as well,do i loose all my chances of being selected?
Nishant I just now changed the settings, thank you for informing … it wasn’t visible earlier … 🙂
ohk sorry sir..actually the slides didnt show up the first time i tried..but now i can clearly see thm.. 🙂
What happen Nishant ?
what about the CT pictures sir?