Eligible Branch for TGC-118
|Civil (including mining/ construction)||15|
|Electrical or Electrical & Electronics||10|
|Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Comm.
Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg
Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production
|Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
|Architecture/ Building Constr Technology||02|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc
|FOR ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (MEN)||Vacancies|
|MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Pol Science/
|* Check Vacancies on official notification|
|IMA-Passing Out Parade|
TGC-118 Educational Qualification:
- For Engineers :BE/ BTech in the above Discipline, Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering Engineering will be eligible to apply.
- For Army Education Corps : MA/ M.Sc Degree in 1st or 2nd division in English/ Economics/ History/ Music/ Geography/ Political Science/ Physics/ Maths
- For Military Farm : A Degree in dairying or a degree in Agriculture from a recognized university with dairying as one of the subjects or an equivalent foreign qualification in Agriculture.
TGC-118 Age Limit
- For Engineering Graduates: 20 to 27 yrs
- For AEC: 23 to 27 yrs
- For Military Farms: 20 to 27 yrs
- After applying do save the application form. TGC candidates are required to apply online only, no other methods will be accepted.
- AEC Military farm candidates are required to apply through normal application and by post, download the application from Indian Army Official Website.