If you have cleared AFCAT or CDSE and going to attend AFSB interview soon, you must read these instructions before attending your AFSB interview. Make sure you go with all necessary documents required as mentioned in your AFSB call up letter. Below we have mentioned all documents which are necessary at the time of AFSB interview.
|1 Air Force Selection Board AFSB Dehradun|
Documents required for AFSB Interview
You are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be checked/ retained/ returned after verification.
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate issued by CBSE/ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Original Marksheet of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination.
- Original Marksheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by Board only).
- Original/ Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University only for verification of educational qualifications which makes you eligible for the course. Provisional Certificate issued by college principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by University is acceptable. In case of final year/ semester students, a certificate from College Principal clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is required:
- Name of College.
- Name of University.
- Discipline of Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Aggregate Percentage.
- Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (DD/MM/YYYY Format).
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates.
- Original NCC ‘ Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC from employers for candidate working in Central/ State Governments or PSUs.
- Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DCGA, if applicable.
- Inbound Railway Ticket /Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowances).
- Twenty copies of recent passport size colour photographs (with negative) taken in light colored clothes against white background.
Candidates not in possession of the above documents or those who do not meet the eligibility conditions, should not report to the Selection Board, as they will not be accepted for the tests and will be routed back without payment of TA.
AFCAT eBook Study Material – FREE
- 5 AFCAT Sample Papers [500 Questions Solved]
- 4 EKT Sample Papers [ 200 Questions Solved]
- 4 AFCAT Model Papers [400 Questions Solved]
ID Proof. You must bring copy of Admit Card along with any of the these ID Proof: Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/College ID as proof of your identity along with two visible photocopies of the same.
Also Read: How to postpone AFSB Interview Dates