Serving motherland is always a honour that one can get in his or her lifetime but it’s a big responsibility too. And hence it cannot be given to everyone. A very stringent selection procedure is justified in this sense because a high responsibility work is awarded after that. SSB is such one procedure running in our country that is very much customised as per our requirement and developed specially to suit the Indian needs. It’s the only procedure where constant supervision is kept for continuous five days and a simulated environment is provided to gauge the capabilities of the candidates so that they prove their worthiness and earn the coveted title of serving our motherland.
- How a person is brought up?
- What important events have shaped his/her life and the impact of such events?
- Which places and facilities I have lived with?
- Who all are the important people one has lived with and the impact of the thought process of such people?
- Vision/ Mission of one’s life?
Should we sit like this and relax thinking that now I cannot change and nothing could happen. There are ways to everything and I will cover it in Part 2 of this series. Still if you have any confusion or feel to take individual assessment of personality for olq’s or prepare from your place itself through one to one interaction through my mentoring / counselling program drop me a mail at email@example.com add me on Fb and drop in a message. Let’s travel the success path together because it’s all about improving personality and not getting ready made material made by some other personality. I would call it imposition rather than modification.
- Why There is No Shortcut to Success at SSB?
- Importance of BODY LANGUAGE in Public Speaking
- How to Perform Well in Lecturette