Indian Army TGC 128 Recruitment 2018 Notification. Indian army is soon going to publish the notification TGC 128 aka Technical Graduate Course 128 for engineering graduates to join Indian Army. The online registrations for TGC 128 will be open on 17th April 2018 until 15th May 2018. Technical Graduate Course 128 applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 128th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
As per the latest update from Indian Army TGC 128 notification will be available at joinindianarmy website and candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the TGC 128 online. TGC 128 registration process will start from 17th April 2018. Candidates are suggested to register on the joinindianarmy.nic.in now and fill their complete and correct details to apply for TGC 128 as and when the TGC 128 application goes online.
TGC 128 Important Details
- TGC 128 registration date: 17th April 2018
- TGC 128 closing date: 15th May 2018
- TGC 128 cut off marks: 65%-75% (varies as per your branch)
- TGC 128 SSB Dates: Aug – Oct 2018
TGC 128 Notification Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- TGC 128 Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2019. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 92 and 01 Jan 99, both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jan 2019 for TGC 128. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
- TGC 128 vacancies
NOTE 1: These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements. NOTE- 2 :In case the engineering stream of the candidate is not listed above, he may seek equivalence of his non-notified engg stream with any of the above notified engg stream on production of degree equivalence certificate issued by the concerned university, failing which his candidature will be cancelled. The candidates are not allowed to seek equivalence of a notified engg stream with another notified engg stream above. NOTE-3 : Recommended candidates of TGC-128 whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engg streams, may be offered to join SSC(T) course(Oct 2019), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
TGC 128 Notification How To Apply Online
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Current Affairs questions will be from last 5-7 months (for AFCAT, NDA, CDS, TA)
TGC 128 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will put through a two-stage selection procedure called SSB Interview. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 17 APRIL 2018 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 15 MAY 2018 AT 1000 HRS
TGC 128 Merit List
- Provisions of preparation of merit list and allotment of entry are as explained in TGC 128 notification.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list. Note : The merit list of the recommended candidates for TGC will be displayed at the reception of DG Rtg and our website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. after completion of all formalities related to the entries.
TGC 128 Notification PDF [UPDATED]
SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]