The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018 at different venues located at 41 Centres throughout the country on 18 November 2018 (Sunday). The e-Admit Cards for the candidates have been uploaded on the Commission’s Website http://www.upsc.gov.in for downloading. Candidates should check their e-admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. If any applicant is not able to download his/her e-Admit Card, he/she may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter on Telephone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543 between (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM) on working days. The candidate may also send Fax message on Fax No. 011-23387310. The candidates may note that no paper admit card will be issued.
SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]
In case the photograph is not printed or available on the e-Admit Card, candidates are advised to carry three (03) photographs (one identical photograph for each session) along with proof of identity such as identity Card etc. and printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the Examination to secure admission in the Examination.
UPSC has generated the admit card for CDS 2 2018 exam which is scheduled to be held on 18 November 2018. Candidates who have applied for the CDS 2 2018 written exam to join IMA, OTA, AFA and NA can download the admit card which is mandatory to appear for the CDS exam on 18 November 2018.
How To Download CDS 2 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the UPSC website.
- Click on CDS 2 2018 admit card download.
- Enter your registration id or roll number to generate the admit card.
- Read the instructions carefully on your admit card.
|Examination Name||e-Admit Card Link||Available Upto|
|Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018
सम्मिलित रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (II), 2018
|November 18th, 2018 4:00 pm|
Study Material For CDS 2 2018
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring the discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card can be saved until the announcement of written product
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies to prove that you have no impersonator of service.
5. Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / error / discrepancy in encryption filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, specially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liiable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled start of the examination.
8. If you appear at a center / sub-center other than one by the indicated in the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is cancelled.
9. Please read the “Rules for the Examination” published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the examination hall.
10. Your Candidate is provisional
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringements of these instructions will apply for disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables / costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs for one session.
16. Candidates admitted for the OTA course only but who will appear unauthorizedly in Ele Maths Paper for CDSE (II), 2018 their Answer Scripts of Ele. Maths Paper will not be Evaluated
Study Material For CDS 2 2018