UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam CDS 1 2020 will be held on 02 Feb 2020 for IMA, OTA, AFA and INA aspirants. The CDS exam is a great opportunity for the defence aspirants who want to join the Indian airforce, army and navy as an officer. To crack the CDS exam one needs a lot of preparation for months, if you are preparing for CDS 1 2020, do not forget to check our CDS Exam Online Coaching Program that covers all the CDS Exam topics like Maths, English, GK and more. The course is specially designed for the serious CDS aspirants. Now coming to importance of the current affairs in CDS exam, one must go through current affairs question published by SSBCrackExams in this article. You can download the CDS exam quiz PDF here and try to answer as many as questions you can, the pdf also has the answer keys for the CDS current affairs questions.
CDS Exam 2020 Online Preparation Courses:
CDS Exam 2020 Video Lectures:
- CDS Exam Maths Lectures
- CDS Exam English Lectures
- CDS Exam History Lectures
- CDS Exam Polity Lectures
- CDS Exam Economics Lectures
- CDS Exam Geography Lectures
- CDS Exam Current Affairs Notes
500 Top Current Affairs Questions For CDS 1 2020 Exam
1. Who to inaugurate Indian Science Congress-2019 in Punjab on Jan 3?
A. Shri Narendra Modi
B. Shri Arun Jaitley
C. Shri Suresh Prabhu
D. Shri Venkaiah Naidu
2. —— promotes 2019 as year of investment in backdrop of wider business with India
B. Saudi Arabia
3. Which state MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre entered Guinness Book of World Records; also received High Range Book of World Records recognition?
C. Jammu and Kashmir
D. Himachal Pradesh
4. US Adventurer Completes 1st Unaided Solo Trek Across ———–?
A. Saudi Arabia
5. AAAR okays —– on inter-state office services?
6. Which small finance Bank gets RBI nod to operate as scheduled bank?
A. ESAF small finance bank
B. Equitas Small Finance Bank
C. Dena Small Finance Bank
D. Finotech Small Finance bank
7. Center has given an extension of 6 months to complete the ongoing exercise for updating the NRC in
8. PM Modi inaugurated 6th International Rice Research Institute in __________.
9. Government has doubled the export incentives for onion farmers from existing 5 percent to ______ percent.
10. Which of the following section of Indian Penal Code (IPC) can be used by transgenders to register complaints of sexual harassment?
A. Section 354C
B. Section 354D
C. Section 354A
D. Section 354B
11. In the recent election, Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina has secured her third consecutive term, with her alliance winning ______ of the 298 seats.
12. German authorities recently approved an US$8 billion (6.30 billion pounds) rail and road tunnel linking _______ and Germany.
13. Prime Minister Modi had announced a _______ crore rupees financial assistance to Bhutan for its 12th five-year plan.
14. Bhutan Prime Minister who recently concluded his 3-day visit to India is ___________.
A. Prayut Chan-o-cha
B. Bakytzhan Sagintayev
C. Lotay Tshering
D. Joko Widodo
15. Who becomes first Indian wicket-keeper to claim 20 catches in Test series?
A. Rishabh Pant
B. Ajinkya Rahane
C. Naman Ojha
D. Dinesh Karthik
16. Which Indian airline gets India’s first A321Neo plane?
A. Air India
17. Bangladesh ODI captain Mashrafe Mortaza has become a member of parliament after winning from _______ constituency in the country’s 11th general elections.
18. India has cut import taxes on crude and refined palm oil from ASEAN countries to ______% from 44%.
19. Who was sworn in as the first Chief Justice of Telangana High Court, which came into existence on January 1, 2019 after the bifurcation of the High Court at Hyderabad?
A. Biswanath Somadder
B. Ramesh Ranganathan
C. TB Radhakrishnan
D. Praveen Kumar
20. Who became the new managing director and CEO of Axis Bank for a period of three years?
A. Aditya Puri
B. Amitabh Chaudhry
C. Sanjiv Sachar
D. Shyamala Gopinath
21. Who has been appointed as Chairman of Railway Board?
A. Ratan Lal
B. Lalit Chandra Trivedi
C. Ashwani Lohani
D. Vinod Kumar Yadav
22. Who was named the captain of the ICC women’s T20I team of the year?
A. Harmanpreet Kaur
B. Ellyse Perry
C. Smriti Mandhana
D. Natalie Sciver
23. Who won the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
A. Sophie Devine
B. Suzie Bates
C. Smriti Mandhana
D. Harmanpreet Kaur
24. Which cricket player equals Ganguly’s record with 11th away test win as captain?
A.Virat kohli B.Rahul Dravid C.Sourav Ganguly D.Ravichandran Ashwin
25. Sudhir Bhargava appointed New Information Chief Commissioner; Government appoints——New Information Commissioners?
26. National Nritya Shiromani Award 2019 for ——-?
27. Which country to grow by 7.5% in 2019; Settled GST, credit flows had a positive effect: CII
D. Saudi Arabia
28. Which bank did SBI Life Insurance join hand for bancassurance partnership?
A. State Bank of India Dena Bank
B. Yes Bank
C. Allahabad Bank
D. Dena Bank
29. UP university, Deen Dayal Veterinary University, to set up first goat fertility lab in the state of —————-?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
30. Which state government to create an Adhyatmik Vibhag(spiritual department) ?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu