UPSC has published the NDA 2 2019 result and around 7034 candidates have cleared the NDA exam, these candidates are going to face the NDA SSB interview soon. For candidates who have cleared the written exam and now waiting for the NDA SSB interview but not aware of the procedure, do not worry, in this article we are going to explain the next step you need to follow after clearing the NDA exam. The SSB interview dates for NDA 144 and NA 106 course will be allotted online very soon. Candidates get the chance to select their own SSB dates for the NDA SSB interview, this makes it easier for aspirants to attend the SSB interview without fail. Below you can find more details on NDA SSB interview and how to prepare for it.
NDA 2 2019 SSB Interview Date Updates
- SSB interview of NDA – 144 and NA – 106. Candidates of NDA-144 and NA-106 Course are not required to carry their UPSC admit card/application at the time of SSB interview. They are required to carry identity proof with requisite documents mentioned in the call-up instructions of the SSB center. Their credentials will be checked against details received from UPSC.
- SSB Dates NDA-144 & NA-106.
- Registration NDA-144 & NA-106. The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Nos. are shown in the list is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of their admission to the examination, “candidates are requested to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result. The successful candidates would then be allotted Selection Centres and dates of SSB interview which shall be communicated on registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem, e-mail be forwarded to dir-recruiting6- email@example.com.”
- SSB Date Selection (All Entries): There are no absentee batches for any entry. Candidates are advised to select their dates with due diligence.
- Candidates must make a profile with correct details on joinindianarmy website and then wait for the NDA 2 2019 ssb date selection to go live.
- Candidates can select the desired NDA SSB interview date out of given dates, but make sure you check other things like reservation and booking and your own convenience before selecting a date.
- Make sure, while registering you use the same email id as used in UPSC portal while registering for NDA exam.
- In case of any doubt, contact the official website joinindianarmy and firstname.lastname@example.org
NDA 2 2019 Dates
|1||NDA 2 2019 Written exam||17th Nov 2019|
|2||NDA 2 2019 Result||12th Dec 2019|
|3||NDA 2 2019 SSB dates allotment||Dec 2019|
|4||NDA 2 2019 Merit||June 2020|
NDA Result Analysis
- 7034 candidates cleared the NDA 2 2019 written exam
- 7927 candidates cleared the NDA 2 2019 written exam
- 6931 candidates cleared the NDA 2 2018 written exam
- 8200+ candidates cleared the NDA 1 2018 written exam
- 379 candidates cleared the NDA 1 2018 SSB interview
- 6500+ candidates cleared NDA 2 2017 written exam
- 447 candidates cleared NDA 2 2017 SSB interview
- 8010 candidates cleared NDA 1 2017 written exam
- 371 candidates cleared NDA 1 2017 SSB interview
What to do after NDA 2 2019 Result
- Feel good and confident about yourself for clearing an exam like NDA 2 2019. Do not waste time and start preparing for your SSB interview by looking for a coaching academy and just start by buying an SSB interview book to get the understanding of complete SSB interview. You can read tips and stories on SSBCrack, you can reach recommended candidates, you can join our Instagram for day to day SSB interview practice and motivation.
- Keep yourself with good company, keep your thinking positive and make every day productive. Try to learn about 15 OLQs and inculcate them in your life, even if you don’t have them, you can fake them and act like you have them, you fake it till it becomes your habit.
- You can not clear SSB interview by luck or without preparation, if someone has told you that you can crack SSB interview without preparation, they are fooling you or they might be from those lucky 0.001% candidates who do that.