The Indian Navy has already released some important recruitment dates for you to remember. The first official notification for recruitment of Indian Navy Agniveer was be published on the 9th of July 2022.
Candidates can check the latest Indian Navy Agniveer SSR MR AR Exam syllabus here. Candidates should have completed either their 10th or 12th from a recognized board to apply for Agniveer in the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy ‘SSR’ ‘AR’ and ‘MR’ written exams will have a computer-based test.
This will include objective type questions with multiple choice answers. The medium for asking questions is English and Hindi, and you need to pass all sections to qualify.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR AR) Exam Pattern
- There will be four sections-Mathematics, English, General Awareness and Science.
- There will be a total of 100 questions on the exam (ranging from very easy to difficult)
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
|English, Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge||60 minutes|
SYLLABUS FOR INDIAN NAVY ARTIFICER APPRENTICES (AR) AND SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR)
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Exam Pattern
- There will 2 papers- Paper 1 ( Mathematics and Science) & Paper 2 ( General Awareness).
- There will be a total of 50 questions in the exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
|Science & Mathematics and General Science||30 minutes|
SYLLABUS FOR INDIAN NAVY MATRIC RECRUITS (MR)
|Subject||Indian Navy Agniveer Syllabus|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs- Both National & InternationalIndian History Indian Geography Culture and Religion Sports Important National Fact about India Heritage Common Names Abbreviations Discoveries Science and Technology Important Financial basics Current Important Events Economic News Indian States & Capitals Important Days Banking News Awards & Honors Books & Authors Indian Constitution|
|General English||One word substitution Error Detection Idioms & Phrases Passage Comprehension Preposition Correction of Sentences Jumbled Sentence Cloze Test Noun Fill in the Blanks Phrase Replacement Wrong Spelt Sentence Improvement Infinitives, Gerunds & Participles Verb Voices Direct Speech and Indirect Speech Articles Adverbs Tenses Synonyms Antonyms Phrasal Verbs Conjunctions Subject Verb Agreement Use of Adjective, etc|
|Mathematics||Application of Derivatives Binomial Theorem Complex Number Conic Section Differentiation Limit and Continuity Quadratic Equation Permutation and Combination Probability Statistics Geometry Binomial Theorem Circles Trigonometry Mensuration Mixtures and Allegations Trigonometry Probability Time & Work HCF LCM Average Pipes & Cisterns Speed, Time and Distance Percentage Algebraic Expressions & Inequalities Ratio & Proportion Data Interpretation Profit & Loss Simple Interest and Compound Interest Partnership Number System Vector, etc|
|Science||Basics of Chemistry, Biology and Physics (NCERT upto class 10th std) Topics like –Physical World and Measurements Law of Motions Set, relations, functions Optics Electronic Devices Metal and Non-Metals Organic Chemistry Thermodynamics Electrostatics and Current Electricity Waves Kinematics, etc|
Indian Navy Agnipath MR Entry 2022: Syllabus
SECTION A: SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound &Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, BasicTrigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average,Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
SECTION B: GENERAL AWARENESS
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/Song/Flag/Monuments
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
Indian Navy Agnipath MR Entry 2022: Important Information
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of the Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in examination premises. This will entail disqualification.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at every stage of recruitment shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment, training, and thereafter.
The syllabus of the Indian Navy Agniveer consists of Maths, English, GK and General Awareness.
No details on negative marking for each wrong answer specified authority.
The candidates can download the Indian Navy Agniveer Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the PDF document from the official website of the Indian Navy.