NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme of the Indian Army will be open soon for the NCC C certificate holders both male and female candidates. One can join the Officers Training Academy Chennai through NCC 53 special entry. In this article, you can find more details related to the NCC 53 entry of the Indian Army.
Indian army will open the online registration for the NCC 53 (Special) Course from 17 August 2022 to 15 September 2022. Candidates with an NCC C certificate can apply for the NCC 53 course which is going to commence at OTA Chennai in April 2022.
Defence aspirants with NCC C Certificate can apply for the latest NCC C Certificate Special Entry to join the Indian Army as an officer. NCC Special Entry is a short service commission entry for the NCC Cadets through which male and female NCC Cadets can join the Officers Training Academy Chennai. Indian army has published the NCC special entry 2022 for NCC 53 recruitment.
Defence aspirants with an NCC C certificate can apply for this entry. Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Important Dates
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme||Dates|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Application Start Date||17 August 2022|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Application Last Date||15 September 2022|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date||Oct-Nov 2022|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Merit List||March- April 2023|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date||April 2023|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme SSB Coaching||Join SSB Coaching|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme SSB Books||Get SSB Book|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Job Post||Army Officer|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Vacancies||50+ Vacancies|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (Level-10)|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Mode of Apply||Online|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Notification PDF||Will Be Updated|
NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Eligibility
Nationality. A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
NCC 53 Special Entry Scheme Age Limit
For National Cadet Corps (NCC) candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2023 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1998 and not later than 01 Jan 2004; both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Candidates must note that they can appear for ONLY one of the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview, either SSC (NT)-117 Course (April 2023) /SSC (NT) (Women)-31 Course (April 2023) as CDSE candidate OR NCC (Spl) Entry-53 Course (April 2023). Candidates are required to give an undertaking to this effect under the declaration part of the online application.
ENROLL NOW: SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE
NCC 53 Educational Qualification and other Criteria
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- SSB Interview eBook Pack
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
Note 1. For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course. Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st April 2023 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Note 2. For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st April 2023 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above specified date.
NCC 53 Vacancies:
|ENTRIES||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|NCC 53 Men||To Be Decided|
|NCC 53 Women||To Be Decided|
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel (aa) Eligibility Criteria. The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:- (aaa) Killed in action. (aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted). (aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (aad) Missing. (ab) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ac) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties. (ad) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form (aaa) The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No. issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action. (aab) A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’. (aac) Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6 / Respective Regimental Records.
NCC 53 How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 17 AUGUST 2022 AT 1500 HR AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 15 SEPTEMBER 2022 AT 1500 HR.
To Join the Indian Army and crack the NCC Special Entry SSB Interview, You can join our SSB interview live classes batch and we recommend you to Enroll SSB INTERVIEW ONLINE COURSE. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants.