NDA-II 2013 notification is published by UPSC today. UPSC will conduct the examination for NDA (II) 2013 on 11th Aug, 2013 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 132nd Course, and for the 94th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02 July 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA-II-2013 Examination
Age limits: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st Jan, 1998 are eligible.
Qualification: 12th Class of 10+2 for Army and with Physics and Math for AF/Navy
Marital Status : Unmarried
|NDA (ii) 2013 upsconline.nic.in|
Application Online Date: 05 May 2013
Last Date For Submission of Application: 3rd June 2013
Date of Exam: 11 Aug 2013 (SUNDAY)
Result Date: Feb 2014 (just for reference)
Likely SSB Date – Mar to April 2014 (just for reference)
Vacancies Per Course – 355 [(195 for the Army, 39 for Navy,66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)].
Date Commencement of Training – Jul 2014
Training Academy – NDA , Khadakwasla, Pune
Duration of Training – 3 Yrs at NDA and then 1 Yrs at IMA, AFA, NA.
How to Apply for NDA II 2013
- Visit upsconline.nic.in
- Click on part-I registration of NDA ii 2013
- After completing part-I, go for part-II registration of NDA-ii 2013.
- Save all documents before closing it.
- You can pay for registration through debit, credit card or payslip.
- Successfully registered candidates can download NDA-II 2013 Admit cards later.