Indian Air Force will conduct Fast Track Selection (FTS) Flying Branch at Bengaluru, Pune, Chandigarh and Bhopal on 04 and 11 August 2013 respectively; for short listing of Men and Women candidates for Flying Branch as per the details mentioned below. Training of the finally selected candidates will commence in Jan 2014 at Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
Fast Track Selection 2013 Date and Venue
Fast Track Selection 2013 Eligibility
Age: 19 to 23 years i.e. born between 02 Jan 1991 to 01 Jan 1995 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 25 years i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1989 to 01 Jan 1995 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualifications: Graduate (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/ B Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognised University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
Fast Track Selection Interview Procedure
On the spot registration will take place between 0800 hours to 1100 hours on 04 and 11 August 2013 as per respective venue. No registration will take place after the specified time and candidates who fail to register their names on the day of registration will not be permitted to appear for selection procedure.
- IAF Meteorological Branch Notification For Course July 2014
- 24th University Entry Scheme Notification
Documents Required for Fast Track Selection
- Two copies of pre-filled FTS Admit Card (on A4 size paper) as per format given in this advertisement.
- Original certificate and Mark sheet of class X th (as proof of date of birth) and of class XII th.
- Original certificate and mark sheets (all semesters/years) of Graduation.
- Proof of identity such as Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Identity Card, College Identity Card or any other valid photo identity proof.
- Three recent colour passport size photographs.
- Registration Numbers will be allotted and marked on the FTS Admit Card. Format of FTS Admit Card is appended below and can also be downloaded from career website of the Indian Air Force i.e www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Candidates who have undergone or are scheduled to undergo SSB testing for 13 SSC(Men) / 42 SSC (Women) courses are not eligible to appear for this FTS.
- Candidates who fail in PABT would not be tested further and be routed back.
- SSB recommended candidates who do not feature in the selected merit list for Flying Branch may be considered for other branches on case to case basis subject to vacancies and their meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have failed in PABT at any earlier attempt or who have been withdrawn/ suspended from Defence Training Establishments on grounds of discipline are not eligible to apply.
- The engagement period for SSC Flying Branch is 14 years from the date of commissioning (Not extendable).
- All candidates would need to submit original/ provisional certificates and mark sheets latest by 15 Dec 2013, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled.