Indian Navy Pilot Observer Recruitment June 2019 Course. Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join the Indian Navy as short service commission officer as pilot, observer and air traffic controlled for the course commencing in June 2019. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/Observer/ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill the condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC Recruitment
|Notification Date||25 Aug 2018|
|Last date for online application||14 Sep 2018|
|SSB Interview Date||Nov 18 to Mar 19|
|Merit List||May 2019|
|Joining Date||June 2019|
|SSB Interview Prep Books||Let’s Crack SSB|
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Who can Apply? Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a AICTE recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. In addition, for ATC entry the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA: The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – Age Criteria & Vacancies
|1||ATC||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive||08||Male or Female|
|2||Observer||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive||06||Male or Female|
|3||Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive.||03 (maximum of 02 vacancies for females subject to they being in merit list of SSB)||Male or Female|
|4||Pilot (Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive.||05||Male|
Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC – MEDICAL STANDARDS
|S.No||Branch/ Cadre||EyeSight||Height & Weight|
|1||Pilot / Observer||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|2||ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist
and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Pay Scale & Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses & medical conditions. The PayScale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows:-
|RANK||PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX||LEVEL||MSP|
|SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt)||56100-177500||10||15500|
|LIEUTENANT CDR (Lt Cdr)||69400-213400||11||15500|
- Pilot Entry: Pilot candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force/Naval Establishment. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be awarded wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- Observer Entry: Observer candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval orientation course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala, Kerala. On completion of NOC the candidates will undergo SLT(X) Tech course followed by ab-initio training at Observer School. On successful completion of training at Observer School, the candidates will be awarded Observer wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- ATC Entry: Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at Air Force Academy and at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 25 Aug 18 to 14 Sep 18.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their graduation percentage.
- Candidate with good percentage has more chance to get shortlisted for the SSB.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the call for the SSB interview.
- There will be no written test before SSB interview.
- Candidates who will clear the SSB interview will undergo the medical test.
- A final merit list will be prepared by the Indian Navy.
- Candidates will get the joining instructions based on their order in merit.
- We recommend these two books for the Indian Navy SSB interview: Let’s Crack SSB and Breaking the Code of SSB Psych
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best Psych Book –> Breaking The Code of SSB Psych
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best NDA Book –> Let’s Crack NDA
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
|TAT eBook||SRT eBook|
|WAT eBook||OIR Test|
|NDA Solved Papers||AFCAT Solved Papers|
|Current Affairs eBook||101 Maths Shortcuts|
Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join the Indian Navy as short service commission officer as pilot/observer for the course commencing June 2014 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Conditions Indian Navy Pilot/Observer June 2014 Notification
02 Jul 1990- 01 Jul 1995
02 Jul 1989 – 01 Jul 1995
Note:- Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
Educational Qualifications Indian Navy Pilot/Observer June 2014 Notification
- General Candidates. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics.
- CPL Holders. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The candidate must be holding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
How to Apply For Indian Navy Pilot/Observer June 2014 Notification
- Go to nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Fill the online registration form and submit it.
- After submitting the form, an Application Number will be generated. Application number will automatically be available on the print out of the online application form.
- Take two print out of the application form. Forward complete printout of one application duly signed to Post Box No. 02,Sarojini Nagar- 110023.
- Add following documents, Self attested photograph,attested photocopies of 10th and 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and marksheets of all semesters/ years.
- A superscription is to be made on the Envelope: “ONLINE Application NO. ______ APPLICATION FOR SSC Pilot/ Observer-Jun 2014 COURSE” Qualification ______ Percentage ______%. “
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.