AFCAT 1 2014 is going to be conducted tomorrow all over India. Here is SSBCrack presenting before all the AFCAT aspirants some last minute tips for tomorrow’s exam.
- The admit card needs to be printed in color, hence get a colored print out of the admit card.
- Fill up all the formalities which need to be filled up on the admit card like pasting a photograph, signature etc.
- Remember you have to carry a valid photo ID card along with your admit card to the exam center. Examples of valid photo ID card are: College ID, Passport, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter ID card. It is very important to carry one such card otherwise you’ll not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Carry a blue/black ball point pen along with you.
- You’ll not be allowed to retain the question paper and neither the rough sheet, don’t mark anything on any of these otherwise strict actions will be taken against you by the board.
- Report on the given time itself. Some of you must be asked to report at morning time and some at 11 am, the exam will begin after two hours of the reporting time, yet you must report at the time at which you asked to because there are other formalities which need to be taken care of.
- Some of you must be outstation candidates make sure you have made the necessary arrangements to reach on time.
- The test will be of two hour duration and will carry 100 questions, which will be a mix of all the areas like GK, English, Mathematics and reasoning. Each question in AFCAT carries 3 marks, if you attempt it correctly. There is a minus one for each wrong answer and if you leave the question un-attempted there will be no marking on it.
- OMR sheet will be given to you. Listen to all the instructions very carefully and fill the OMR sheet with utmost care. Any wrong marking on the OMR sheet might result in the cancellation of your candidature; hence it is very important that you fill it carefully and correctly.
- Keep marking the answers on the OMR sheet as you solve the paper.
- The test might be a little lengthy hence if you get struck in any question, especially in mathematics part, do not waste time there, move forward and try to attempt the maximum of it.
- There is a negative marking hence attempt only those questions which you are sure of. You can take risk if the chances are 70-80 percent that your guess will be correct.
- At this last moment do not study any portion you have not touched till now, revise the previous studied part, formulas for mathematics, awards etc.
- Read your admit card properly and make sure you know where you center is, if you don’t know then leave a little earlier.
- If you don’t know the AFCAT center’s exact location, don’t worry, there are direction signs placed on the roadside, above the pillars etc. around a kilometer before the center so you can look for your center.
Good luck and put in your best effort for the first step you will be taking tomorrow to “touch the sky with glory”!
- AFCAT 2014 Exam Tips
- AFCAT Previous Question Papers 2011- 2014
- Best Books for AFCAT Exam Preparation 2014