Interview is a simple process where two or more than two people interact to come to a conclusion of the presence of certain traits that one assessor looks in to the other person who is the interviewee and the aspirant in the case of SSB process. Every organisation has this type of testing done before selecting someone to become part of the organisation. PI is a time tested method which surely judges the person in terms of knowledge, communication, confidence and many other qualities that are very specific to organisational roles for which the interviews are organised.
- Intelligence, power of expression
- Body language, gestures and eye moments
- Planning and delegating
- Social adjustment,
- Dynamic workout
- Courage, stamina, hard work and determination
- Appropriate assessment of others
- True behaviour to the image portrayed on papers
- Interviewer will welcome you with a smile don’t just get afraid of it and he might offer a handshake which should be immediately and warmly accepted by the candidate.
- Don’t sit without permission of officer. He might delay the orders in order to test something but don’t worry he might not make you stand for long. Just don’t hide the chair and stand in front of it. Ideal way is to stand at side.
- Be confident and get along with the officer when he tries to build a comfortable environment by asking about you. There are specific things that should be told in such questions and this also decides your fate for future questions so design it in your comfortable way beforehand by practicing it well.