5 Uniforms Of A Gentleman Cadet At IMA & OTA You Would Like To Earn First. The Academy follows its own Dress Regulation. The clothing and equipment items as required during the course of training in Academy are both issued (free of cost) as well as purchased by the GCs. Free issue of necessary items of uniform & equipment will be made on arrival at the Academy. These items may be withdrawn on completion of training at the Academy.
5 Uniforms Of Gentlemen Cadets
1. Blue Patrol Drill Order also know as BPDO is a ceremonial dress and you will see it if you attend a passing out parade in winter. i.e. in December.
2. Ceremonial Drill Order Winter also know as CDOW is a ceremonial dress and you will see it if you attend a passing out parade in summer. i.e. in June.
3. 6 Bravo is also a ceremonial dress used for official gathering like dinner night in summer.
4. Combat Dress with scale B and pouches used for combat task or outdoor training. FSMO Field Scale Marchout Order if you add a big backpack to it.
5. GRDO Games Rig Drill Order. Cadets use it for drill practices and classes in the evening.
Which one is your favorite? Do write you comments in the comment section below.