Join Indian Navy Executive and Technical Branch June 2019 Course. Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical Branch (Naval Architecture) & Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) in the Indian Navy for Jun 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
- Age: Born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines from an AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum %age on Joining INA The candidates will, however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Indian Navy Executive and Technical Branch June 2019 Course
|Indian Navy Notification Date||04 August 2018|
|Indian Navy Last Date||24 August 2018|
|Indian Navy Cut Off||60%|
|Indian Navy SSB Date||Nov 2018 – Mar 2019|
|Indian Navy Merit List||May 2019|
Note: – (i) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate. (ii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should mention their preference in the application. (iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference. (iv) However, if not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate Branch/Cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch/Cadre. (v) Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for that Branch/Cadre only. (vi) Candidates for Technical Branch mentioned above at Ser. No. 3(a)(iii) & 3(a) (iv) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialization/appointed as Air Technical Officer by IHQ MoD (Navy). (vii) No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech other than that mentioned in para 3 above will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
Medical Standards Indian Navy
Selection Procedure The selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata during Nov 18 – Mar 19. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
(b) A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for shortlisted candidates. Candidate is to choose suitable date and submit the same.
(c) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
(e) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
(f) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
(g) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
(h) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 04 Aug 18 to 24 Aug 18.
Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated courses respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best Psych Book –> Breaking The Code of SSB Psych
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best NDA Book –> Let’s Crack NDA
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
|TAT eBook||SRT eBook|
|WAT eBook||OIR Test|
|NDA Solved Papers||AFCAT Solved Papers|
|Current Affairs eBook||101 Maths Shortcuts|