The result of AFCAT 2 2018 is published by the official website of AFCAT on 7th Sep 2018. Aspirants who have attended the AFCAT 2 2018 exam on 18th and 19th Aug 2018 at various online exam centers except for Kerala, can check their AFCAT result now. AFCAT 2 2018 exam was canceled for the Kerala region due to heavy rainfall and flood. Now the Indian Airforce has published the date of the AFCAT supplementary exam for Kerala centers.
Prepare for your AFSB Interview with best books
Official Statement: AFCAT 02/2018 Supplementary Exam for the candidates of Kerala Region (where the exam was cancelled due to heavy rain and flood) is scheduled on 22nd & 23rd Sept 2018. Admit cards will be issued soon to the candidates concerned.
Dear candidates, the results for AFCAT 02/18 were declared on 07 Sep 18, however the individual marks and cutoff was not shared. The same was not done as the AFCAT exam could not be conducted for Kerala students due to floods. The exams for the candidates of Kerala are planned on 22-23 Sep 18. The marks for all candidates and cutoff marks would be shared with all, once the exam at Kerala is over. This has been done to give equal opportunity to all candidates. Expect the individual marks and cutoff to be shared by 01 Oct 18.
OLD: CDAC is going to conduct the 1st phase of AFCAT 2 2018 exam on 18th August 2018, Saturday and the 2nd phase for EKT on 19th August 2018. We are getting many emails from candidates who were allotted with the AFCAT center in Kerala, they want to know about the condition of their AFCAT exam centers at Kerala after the heavy flood and what are the chances of conducting or postponing the AFCAT 2 2018 exam in Kerala.
As per the official SMS, the AFCAT 2 2018 in Kerala is canceled on 18th and19th Aug 2018.
View this post on Instagram
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
AFCAT is conducted online at various exam centers across the country, the exam is online based which needs proper computers with good internet/intranet connectivity to the CDAC servers, looking at the present condition in Kerala due to heavy flood, the chances of conducting an exam like AFCAT would be really difficult, though there is
no official confirmation from the authority on the same. There are few major AFCAT exam centers in Kerala like Kochi and Kannur, both the area are affected by the recent flood.
The flood in Kerala has affected many schools and examinations:
- District Collector Amit Meena declared a holiday for all educational institutions in Malappuram, including professional colleges, on Thursday.
- In Ernakulam too, a holiday has been declared for all educational institutions including professional colleges on August 16 and 17.
- Thiruvananthapuram District Collector has declared holiday for all educational institutions, including professional colleges, in the district on Thursday.
- Thrissur District Collector has declared holiday for all educational institutions, including professional colleges, on Thursday.
- Kerala University of Health Sciences has postponed all theory examinations scheduled for August 16 and 17. New dates will be informed later. There is no change in practical examinations, according to the KUHS sources.
- All examinations of the University of Kerala scheduled for August 16 and 17 have been postponed. New date will be announced later.
An exam like AFCAT will surely need a lot of preparation to conduct it on 18th and 19th in flood-affected areas in Kerala, still,
we will wait for the official statement from AFCAT cell and CDAC regarding the same. All the best for AFCAT.
AFCAT 2 2018 Preparation Study Material
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best Psych Book –> Breaking The Code of SSB Psych
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best NDA Book –> Let’s Crack NDA
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
|TAT eBook||SRT eBook|
|WAT eBook||OIR Test|
|NDA Solved Papers||AFCAT Solved Papers|
|Current Affairs eBook||101 Maths Shortcuts|