Indian Army will publish the SSC 53 Tech Men and SSC 24 Tech Women notification on 23rd January 2019, candidates can apply online for SSC tech 2019 entry up to 21st February 2019. Engineering graduates who are defence aspirants and want to join the Indian army after their graduation can apply for the SSC Tech 53 men and SSC Tech 24 women. SSC Tech is a technical entry for engineering graduates, it has no written exam and application are shortlisted based on your percentage in engineering. Applications are invited from unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. The course shall be commencing in October 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As SSC tech entry has no written exam and if you are shortlisted, you will directly face the 5 Days SSB Interview.
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Notification Date||23 January 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Last Date||21 February 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Cut Off Date||April 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech SSB Date||May/June 2019|
|SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Merit List||Sep 2019|
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 ELIGIBILITY:
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – (i) SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 October 2019 (Candidates born between 02 October 92 and 01 October 99) (both dates inclusive).(ii) SSCW(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness only. Max 35 years of age as on 01 October 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Important Note: – Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women is BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women course, candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practicals, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for the award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before 01 October 2019 failing which their candidature is liable to be canceled.
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Vacancies
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to log in on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in using their username and password and select the SSB dates as available on the website.
- Interviews will be held from March/April 2019 onwards.
- Candidates will put thrtwo-stagestage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 MERIT LIST: IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. A MERIT LIST WILL BE PREPARED ENGINEERING STREAM WISE ON THE BASIS OF THE MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW AND AS SUCH HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES; NCC BACKGROUND, ETC, HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY. THOSE HIGH IN THE MERIT LIST AND WHO COME WITHIN THE STIPULATED VACANCIES, AND ARE MEDICALLY FIT ARE ISSUED JOINING LETTER FOR PRE-COMMISSIONING TRAINING.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 23 JAN 2019 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 21 FEB 2019 AT 1000 HRS
IMPORTANT – Download eBooks for SSB Interview Preparations
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All
Defence Exams and Interview Books: