Services Selection Board has pushed an alert for all the defence aspirants who are going to attend the near future. As the Coronavirus spread is going out of hand and the numbers of infected people are increasing every day, as a precautionary measure, the SSB centre has pushed an alert for the candidates who are going for the SSB interview. The SMS alert from SSB Bangalore says:
- Candidates with the symptoms of Coronavirus should not report to the SSB centre.
- Any candidates found with such symptoms will be sent back immediately.
- Such candidates must contact the board and the fresh dates will be provided to them if available.
- All other candidates are required to carry a personal mask, sanitizer and medical gloves while reporting at the centre.
Medical Mask For SSB Interview: Get a basic mask from your nearby medical store, try to get 2-3 basic mask for yourself while going for SSB interview.
Sanitizer for the SSB Interview: Get a small sanitizer that you can find in the nearby medical store as well. A small sanitizer would be enough for your SSB interview. While using the sanitizer, rub your hands together, covering all surfaces of both hands, including between your fingers and up around your fingertips and nails. Rub hands together for 30 seconds to allow your hands to completely absorb the product and the hand sanitizer to completely dry.
Medical Gloves for SSB Interview: Medical gloves are the best way to stop the spread of COVID-19, use the medical gloves during your stay at SSB. Also, wash your medical gloves every day.
These are the precaution one must take while going in public places, defence aspirants need not worry about it, these are the precautionary measures taken by the SSB for the safety of all the aspirants and board members. One must adhere to the instructions and make sure you are not reporting at SSB if you are sick and have symptoms of the COVID-19.
SSB Interview and Coronavirus?
- Try to prepare for the SSB interview at home as much as you can, the preparation for the SSB is very much possible just by reading blogs, books and other material available on the SSBCrack. Thousands of candidates have cleared their SSB interview just by reading SSBCrack website every day. You can get the books like “Let’s Crack SSB” “Breaking the Code of SSB Psychology” “OIR Test and PPDT” “SSB Interview eBook Pack” for better preparation at home.
- Make sure you are not roaming much in public places and keeping yourself safe from COVID-19.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- In case of any delay in SSB interview, directly reach your board, for example if your SSB is in Bhopal, directly contact the SSB Bhopal through phone or email and get the latest update.
- To prepare for the defence exams at home, do not forget to check our Online courses for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, TA, INET and more. Visit our website www.ssbcrackexams.com and prepare for your exams at home.