Indian army’s official website has published the cutoff marks for SSC tech 26 Women course. Based on the cut off marks, candidates are shortlisted for the SSB interview for the SSC Tech 26 courses which are going to commence in October 2020 at OTA Chennai. Candidates who have applied for the Indian army SSC tech entry can check the SSC Tech 26 Cut Off Marks and find their name in the list of shortlisted candidates. Candidates are advised to select their SSB interview dates for SSC tech 26 by visiting join Indian army website. SSBCrack congratulates all the aspirants who are shortlisted for the SSC Tech 26 SSB Interview. SSC 55 Tech Men Indian Army Cut Off Marks.
SSC Tech 26 Cut Off Marks
- Least cut off marks 70%
- Highest cut off marks 83% Computer Science.
- Notified Vacancies: 14
- If you are shortlisted then you are required to select the SSB interview date on join indian army website.
- Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below at Para 3. To become eligible for induction into SSC(Tech)-55 (Men) and SSC(Tech)-26 (Women) course at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he/she submits the proof of passing engineering degree exam by 01 Oct 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Thematic Apperception Test – TAT
- Lecturette Topics Part-1 eBook [100 Topics]
- Word Association Test – WAT
- Situation Reaction Test – SRT
- Officers Intelligence Test – OIR
- Current Affairs for All