Indian army JAG-11 Entry scheme notification inviting law graduates married/unmarried men and women for grant of short service commission in the India army for JAG Judge Advocate General Dept.
Age: 21 to 27 years, born not earlier than 02 Jul 86 and not later than 01 Jul 92.
Education Qualification: 55% aggregate marks in LLB. Must be eligible for registration with Bar Council of Indian /State.
- Shortlisting based on cut off.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through SSB Interview.
- SSB qualified candidate go through medical examination.
- SSB and medically fit candidates will getting joining letters as per their order of merit.
How to Apply:
- Apply on plain paper (typed or handwritten) as per format given in the advertisement.
- Only attach the photocopies of the following documents or certificates serial wise along with the application which should be properly tagged and duly attested by a Government Gazetted Officer:
Affix your self attested photographin the space provided in the application form.
Attach certificate of registration with Bar Council of India/State or certificate from College/University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognised by Bar Council of India.
Application incomplete in any respect and/or without any of the above mentioned documents and/or not duly attested by a Govt. Gazetted Officer will be rejected summarily.
The Provisional Degree certificate in support of educational qualification should clearly state that the student has passed the specified degree examination and is also eligible for award of Degree Certificate.
No original certificates will be enclosed with the application.
The application should be sent in a white envelope SUPERSCRIBED IN RED INK on the top left corner indicating “APPLICATION FOR SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) MEN/ WOMEN COURSE – OCT 2013 FOR JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERALS DEPARTMENT”.
Post your application along with supported documents by Registered post at the following address on or before 15 FEB 2013 : DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF RECRUITING, Rtg JAG Entry, AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, West Block – III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Any application sent through courier service will not be accepted in the absence of arrangement for the same.
Candidates are advised to apply sufficiently in advance of the last date. Application received after the last date for the receipt of application will be summarily rejected.
Any change in your postal address should be communicated immediately to this Directorate.
Persons already in Central or State Govt. Service whether permanent or in temporary capacity or as work charge employee or those serving under the Public Sector enterprises are required to submit an undertaking that they have informed their Head of Office/Department in writing that they have applied for a commission in the Army. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received by this HQ from their employer withholding permission for such application, their application shall be rejected and candidature cancelled.
A candidate serving in the Armed Forces must submit his/her application through Commanding Officer.
Driectorate General of Recruiting (Rtg 6), Integrated Headquarters of Minisftry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in LLB examinations.
- Matriculation Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education or Central Board of Secondary Education as proof of date of birth (marksheet, transfer certificate, affidavit, admit card etc are not acceptable)
- Degree/Provisional certificate alongwith Marksheets of all the years/parts/semesters as proof of educational qualification.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate OR National certificate of Bravery/Gallantry Award OR certificate showing representation of the State in National Sports competition may also be attached if any held.
You are suggest to read official advertisment before applying.