Indian army JAG-11 Entry scheme notification inviting law graduates married/unmarried men and women for grant of short service commission in the India army for JAG Judge Advocate General Dept.
Age: 21 to 27 years, born not earlier than 02 Jul 86 and not later than 01 Jul 92.
Education Qualification: 55% aggregate marks in LLB. Must be eligible for registration with Bar Council of Indian /State.
- Shortlisting based on cut off.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through SSB Interview.
- SSB qualified candidate go through medical examination.
- SSB and medically fit candidates will getting joining letters as per their order of merit.
How to Apply:
- Apply on plain paper (typed or handwritten) as per format given in the advertisement.
- Only attach the photocopies of the following documents or certificates serial wise along with the application which should be properly tagged and duly attested by a Government Gazetted Officer:
- Matriculation Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education or Central Board of Secondary Education as proof of date of birth (marksheet, transfer certificate, affidavit, admit card etc are not acceptable)
- Degree/Provisional certificate alongwith Marksheets of all the years/parts/semesters as proof of educational qualification.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate OR National certificate of Bravery/Gallantry Award OR certificate showing representation of the State in National Sports competition may also be attached if any held.