Apply Now: TES 31 Notification
TES 29 Merit List
Eligibility Criteria for TES-30th (10+2) Entry ArmyAge: Not below 16½ years and above 19½ years
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
Final cut off marks for TES-30th for SSB InterviewsCut off marks of TES-29th Army was 78% and above, this time also final cut off marks for SSB Interview of TES-30th (10+2) entry would remain between 80% -85%.
* All candidates with minimum 70% in PCM can apply for this entry.
TES-30 Army Selection Procedure?
- Short listed candidates will be called for SSSB interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad Nov/Dec 2013 onward.
- SSB interview of five days.
- Recommended candidates would undergo medical testing lasting 3 to 5 days.
- All merit in candidates will be appointed for training in the order of merit.
- Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- 3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
Other information TES-30th 10+2 Army
- Vacancies : 85
- Type of Commission : Permanent
- Training Period : 5 years
How to Apply for TES-30th Indian Army
- Candidates must apply online from joinindianarmy.nic.in and can do so from 18th May 2013.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Send one copy to “Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K puram, New Delhi- 110066”, duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt. Photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- Write “Online application 10+2 TES and the Roll No.... and PCM %age" boldly outside the envelope.
- The second copy of the printout of application form along with the Roll No and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview.