Indian air force candidates those who have applied for AFCAT 1 2014 can download their admit card / hall ticket now from careerairforce.nic.in. AFCAT 1 2014 admit cards are available for download from today and it is necessary for all candidates to produce the same during AFCAT 1 2014 written test at their respective AFCAT test centre.
How to Download AFCAT 1 2014 Admit Card
- First go to your email id which you have used while registering for AFCAT 1 2014 online registration.
- Search for email from AFCAT cell which has your AFCAT portal login details.
- Visit Indian Air Force career website which is www.careerairforce.nic.in and click on candidates login button on the right hand side bottom of your screen.
- Enter your login details which you have in your email.
- Once you login successfully, click on generate admit card link on the left hand side.
- Cheers, download your AFCAT 1 2014 admit card/ hall ticket.
AFCAT 1 2014 Special Instructions
- Take a colour print of Admit Card and bring it to the exam hall as well as to Air Force Selection Board (Short listed Candidates Only)
- Paste a Self Attested Photograph similar to the one submitted in the Online Application form in the space given in the Admit Card. While attesting the photograph, care should be taken to avoid signing on the face of the candidate in the photograph.
- Admit card along with a valid photo identity (ID of College, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card) must be shown to the officer supervising the examination. A candidate without a valid Admit Card will be debarred from taking the examination.
- Original Admit Card duly signed by SIO/ IO of exam Centre is to be preserved carefully for presentation at the time of testing at Air Force Selection Board.
- Candidates will report to the Examination Centre at the reporting time.
- Violation of any instructions and adoption of any unfair means in the examination shall render a candidate liable for cancellation of his/her script and forfeit his/her claims for admission. Decisions of the SIO of the Examination Centre shall be final and binding.
- Use of Calculators, Log Tables, PDA and Mobile Phones are NOT permitted.
- Candidates are to make their own arrangements for conveyance. No TA/DA or any kind of allowance will be paid for appearing in the test.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own blue/black ball point pen and clipboard.
- Request for change of exam center will not be entertained.
- Issue of this Card does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which will be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.