If you are applying for AFCAT exam, then you have to register yourself through AFCAT login candidate’s portal. Indian air force has designed an online candidates login for AFCAT through which one can login, apply and download their AFCAT admit card.
How to Login For AFCAT
It is very simple to login and check your AFCAT application status or register for AFCAT, generate your AFCAT admit card for written test, to check your AFCAT written test result with marked scored by you and last but not the least, to apply for AFCAT AFSB interview centre with date.
- Visit Indian Air Force career website which is www.careerairforce.nic.in and click on candidates login button on the right hand side bottom of your screen.
- Enter your login details which you have in your email.
AFCAT Login Problems and How to Recover AFCAT login Password
Many candidates are facing problems with AFCAT Login, most of them do not remember their login password, in that case you can generate a new password by clicking forget password link
Another way to know your AFCAT login password is to check your registered email id inbox. It is the easiest way to check your password and login safely.
- Go your your email inbox for example Gmail or Yahoo.
- In the search box type AFCAT Cell and look for all generated results to find your password. You will find an email from email@example.com with your username and password.
- You can use the username and password at AFCAT login page.
It is suggested to use your best email while registering for AFCAT, you email acts as your username and without it you can not login. Also, there is no option to generate your user name if you have forget it.
If you are still not able to login, then this is the time to contact AFCAT cell here at firstname.lastname@example.org
AFCAT Login Link