So mates all set for CDS exams? As the CDS 1 2020 written exam will be conducted on 2 February 2020 Well I know you never feel fully prepared and are never sure of preparations until you give the exams. On that note let me give you some last minute tips for CDSE exam:
Last Minute tips for CDS Exam
- Revise all your formulas for Mathematics; I hope you must have made a small booklet or a collection of formulas so revise it again and again.
- Don’t go for reading an entirely new topic, just revise all previous ones.
- Clear up all the arrangements you have to make for going the exam, since many people get center out of city hence they must decide upon the transport and other stuff.
- Reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Don’t take any gadgets inside the exam hall; mobiles, calculators etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Take a black ballpoint pen with you for the exam. This is very important because you have mark your answers on the OMR sheet, and on the admit card it is written that you must carry a Black Ballpoint pen, hence it becomes very important.
- You must also carry a photo ID card with you like Aadhar, Passport, DL etc.
- When you mark the answers on the OMR sheet be very careful that you are doing it in the right circle. As id you mark the wrong answer you’ll get penalty of negative mark.
- Though they give whitener when asked for in centers to correct your mistake in terms of choosing wrong option, yet it is advised to not commit a mistake anyhow. Though if you commit it, then don’t hesitate and ask for a whitener.
- It is advised to keep marking your answers alongside and not leave a bulk to mark in the end. Many people leave the answers to marked in end, but you should do it simultaneously as it will lessen chances of any mistake.
- Make sure you remember the exams you have to appear for. There had been a few cases where people have applied for IMA/AFA/NA but thinking that they are appearing for only OTA they have not attended Mathematics papers. Yet again there have been cases where people have applied for OTA only but have appeared for Mathematics; in this case your Mathematics paper won’t be evaluated.
- An old saying but would like to repeat it, that if you get struck in a question then move ahead and do not waste time on that question.
- Some questions in CDSE are long, hence be focused while you read the question. Be careful and avoid silly mistakes, better if you read the question twice.
- Do not plan to read the question paper once then start solving it. Solve while you read.
- Read and understand and listen to all instructions very carefully and remove any doubts in the beginning only.
- In the end it is all about passion. I know everybody who gives this exam has passion for ‘Fauj’ as they put in a huge amount of hard work. Believe in yourself and you will surely crack it!