People have been wondering that what happens at the first day that so many aspirants get rejected and the majority of the lot is eliminated. Yes accepted that the first day is really very crucial and the people who get selected on this day are only allowed to reveal their full potential but there are many things that one must keep in mind and ensure his her selection at the screening round of SSB. The myths that the aspirants are surrounded with are:
- I spoke so many times in GD and yet I was rejected and the person who was just smiling was selected.
- People who used Hindi got selected while I used really versed language and I was rejected.
- I started the GD and spoke for two to three times yet I am rejected.
- My story narration was good and I performed descent in the GD yet I don’t understand why I am rejected.
I have been receiving these things in my mail as queries which generally bother the aspirants. Now let me make very clear that first of all these myth need to be sorted and you should not believe in all these things. Another thing is that one needs to understand that screening GD is not similar to other GD that people usually give in placement activities. The needs of all organisations are really different and one need to accept that. Hence, different things are evaluated at different places. Thus, different exams require different preparation. If one goes with the same mind-set, selection could be tough. So try to understand and work on your psychology and personality as these are the things that are evaluated at the first day. At SSB things are judged psychologically where one need to prove that he or she has the potential to become officer and OLQ’s are being evaluated. So how to perform well?
- Take things positively at SSB and do not go with pre conceived notions. Every start should be a fresh start.
- Introspect deeply before appearing for SSB as that can only save one from getting a know how about yourself and performing to the fullest there.
- Remember not to fool anyone and prepare sincerely for your dream.
- If you are looking for the preparation, always see a place where you would be individually guided as SSB is all about an individual personality and if taught in large chunks one can miss on important aspects. Also at such places individualistic personality is lost.
- Get ready with your profiles so that you know what you have and what needs to be improved on. Once this is done then the practice set can be taken and things will definitely move in right direction.
Still If you have any confusion or feel to take individual assessment of personality for OLQ’s or prepare from your place itself through one to one interaction through my mentoring / counselling program drop me a mail at email@example.com or add me on Fb and drop in a message. It would be a pleasure to help and resolve queries and clear doubts which are more often myths. Get ready to perform and achieve your dream to serve the country.