All NCC aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Army calls NCC cadets for NCC 42 Special Entry Scheme. The authorities have made certain eligibility figures for all NCC cadets to get the best qualities among the candidates. The eligibility criteria are as follows:-
The candidate should maintain the following requirements
- A citizen of India.
- A subject of Bhutan, Nepal or a Tibetan refugee, who came to India before 1962 for permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- For the persons belonging to category 2 and 3, there must be a certificate issued by the Government of India.
- Candidates who are Gorkha subject of Nepal don’t need to produce and certificate.
- The candidate, who has been withdrawn for IMA, OTA, NDA or any service training academy, will not be eligible for it.
- Age limit – The candidate must have his age between 19 – 24 years. The date of birth mentioned in matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate will be considered as final. No other certificate will be accepted for declaration of date of birth.
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have graduation degree form recognized university with 50% marks aggregate in all years of respective degree.
- Final year candidates can also apply for the entry. They must have scored minimum 50% marks aggregate in all their previous years. They must score minimum 50% in their entire degree and they have to complete their degree before the commencement of the course.
- The candidate must have served minimum 2 academic years in a senior division/ wing of NCC.
- The candidate must have a minimum B Grade in C certificate exam of NCC.
How to apply
– The application form for the entry is available on joininidanarmy.nic.in and take a printout of it.
– Fill the printed application form and post or submit it to the nearest OC, NCC unit from where you have been issued NCC certificate.
– For candidates serving in the Armed Forces, the application has to be counter signed by the CO and to be submitted to the OC, NCC unit from where the NCC certificate has been issued.
– The applications will be further sent to the DDG, NCC of the respective states.
– The applications will be forwarded to the Directorate General of NCC.
– The following points will be considered deeply
- Date of birth as mentioned in 10th certificate.
- The degree or provisional certificate issued by a recognized university by AIU.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in his graduation. A final year student must have scored aggregate 50% in his previous years.
- The NCC certificate must have a minimum B grade.
– The shortlisting of candidates will be done by Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg ‘A’), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense (Army) on the basis of the NCC certificate grading and graduation percentage.
– The candidates shortlisted form the above procedure will be called for the interviewing process at SSB centers.
– The candidates have to undergo Stage 1 (Screening) and stage 2 (Psychology, GTO, interview) at the respective SSB centres. Those who clear stage 1 have will be further accessed in stage 2 tasks and those who could not make it in Stage 1, will be freed on the same day.
– Candidates recommended after stage two will be further sent for the medical examination.
– Final selection resides over the merit list released by the authorities of the Indian army.
Opening And Closing Dates Of Application Forms – the candidates can apply for it in between 17 Jan – 15 Feb, 2017.
– Candidates appearing/ appeared for the interview of SSC 106 (NT) or SSC W 20 (NT) will not be eligible for NCC 42 entry.