On 8th Oct 2020 Indian Army’s official website has published the cutoff marks for TGC 132 Technical Graduate Course – 132 Cut Off Marks. Engineering Defence aspirants who have applied for TGC 132 can check the cut off for their respective branches. Only candidates who have cleared the TGC 132 cut off will be called for the TGC 132 SSB Interview. TGC 132 Vacancies and Cut off – Technical Graduate Course 2020. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 132th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
TGC 132 Cut Off Marks
- As always, Mechanical has the highest cut off marks i.e. 81%
- Lowest cut off for many branches is 50%
- Total notified TGC 132 vacancies are 40.
TGC 131 Cut Off Marks
TGC 132 SSB Interview Date
- Candidates who are shortlisted can check their TGC 132 SSB interview date and venue on the official website now.
- Only candidates who meet the TGC 132 cut off marks will be called for the SSB interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will get the option to select the TGC 132 SSB date online at join Indian army website.
- TGC 132 SSB Interviews will start from Nov 2020.
- TGC 132 SSB interview will be conducted at SSB Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore and Kapurthala.