Download the pack of 180 situations comes in Situation Reaction Test which is one of the test in psychological testing. Situation reaction test is also know as SRT is a series of 60 situations, candidates are required to answer as many as they can in 30 mins.
DOWNLOAD: ” Situation Reaction Test Solved Part 1 eBook”
About: Situation Reaction Test eBook Part 1 consists of solved100 original situations candidates will face in SSB/AFSB/NSB/ICG psychological test SRT. This eBook contains 200 responses and 2 unique responses for every SRT situation. Candidates can also find the qualities/OLQs mentioned in front of every single SRT response which will help them to understand OLQs and how to show them in word association test.
Tips to Tackle SRT
- Keep the response short.
- Write the solution to the point.
- Do not write multiple actions.
- Write clean.
- Avoiding skipping any situation in between.
- Do not contradict your response for similar type of situations.
- Write practical and logical solutions.
Sample Situations in the Pack
- His captain was injured before a crucial match, he was asked to lead the team? He….
- He was on his way to home and suddenly it started raining heavily? He. . . . . . .
- You are an officer posted at the border & suddenly shelling happens from the other side, you. .
- You find your hostel roommate not very friendly with you. You…..
- Your mom is seriously ill and your boss doesn’t grant u leave. You………
- He was wondering why most of the officers in India were corrupt and he………
- During a trekking trip, he was left alone in the jungle.He………………
- Your brother is facing charges for the murder which he received he really committed. You…….
- He went for the picnic with his friends and on the way he had hot arguments with them. He….