Indian army AFCAT website has started the online registrations for AFCAT 2 2018, NCC Special entry and Meteorological branch from 16th June 2018 and the registrations will close on 15th July 2018. Interested candidates can go to AFCAT website and apply for the eligible entry online. Candidates are required to register themselves first through the AFCAT website first.
AFCAT 2 2018 Important Dates
- The process of form submission will remain open in the month of 16 June 2018
- The process of form submission will close in the month of 15 July 2018
- The exam will be scheduled on the last Sunday of August i.e. 26th August 2018.
The candidates have significant time to prepare and compete for AFCAT 2 2018. Those who are appearing in their graduation course as mentioned above in the educational qualification criteria can target the exam. The exam comes with the moderate difficulty level and a strategically approach can bring marks over the cut-off.
How to register and apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for online registration.
- Candidates need to exercise utmost care while filling in the online application. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is likely to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process. Submission of more than one application, for the same AFCAT exam, will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN” on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and candidate will receive a password in his/her registered email id
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and system generated password
- Reset Password- Log-Out
- Fresh Log-in
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “METEOROLOGY BRANCH”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully
Click “APPLICATION FORM FILLING”
(aa) Personal Information. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
(ab) Qualification Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
(ac) Course Preference. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
(ad) Communication Details. Fill in details. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
(ae) Upload. Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression (size of each jpg/ jpeg file to be between 10 and 50 kb)
(af) City Selection. Select from drop-down menu (ag) Declaration. Click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to proceed to next stage
(xi) Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online or Challan (applicable only for AFCAT)
(xii) Click “FORM STATUS” to view Application Status- “Submitted” or “Pending”
(xiii) For AFCAT Candidates Only: After 31 Jan 2018 click “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” to download your Admit Card from the website https://afcat.cdac.in and you will also receive admit card on your registered email ID. If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell. (Phone Nos 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to email@example.com.
While filling in the application form, candidates are required to click “SAVE AND CONTINUE” to complete the process of each part. If the mandatory fields are not filled and the final “SUBMIT” button not clicked, the candidates will not be able to proceed to the next part and the application form will be reflected as “Pending”. Before the final submission of Online form candidates are requested to look at a preview of their online form, because no change is permitted afterwards. However the candidature of AFCAT will be confirmed only after payment of a registration fee (Rs. 250/-).
While filling in the online application, applicants are advised to keep the relevant documents ready, as details are to be filled in as per Matriculation and other educational certificates.
After successful payment action, the applicants are advised to note down their Registration Number for future correspondence.
Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time.
How To Prepare for SSB Interview:
Current Affairs eBooks