“Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything all it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing” ~~ Anonymous
- Keep your mind tension free
- Worry is the root cause of failure
- Thinking good about yourself is must
- Self-appreciation must be practiced regularly
- Result oriented approach never takes you to results.
Please remember that in a AFSB where assessors are very expert and trained to read human behavior you also need to act smart and remember the mantra “Don’t try to show off, just be yourself” If you follow this simple mantra sure shot success is there. When people try to make use of their brain and try to mould and modify their thought process they are caught and rejected. Psychology round judges how much your brain resembles you and your actions which would come alive during the course of SSB. So do we need to fake here? Strictly, not… Just be you. The various rounds for Psychology are:
- TAT: which means story writing based on your visualisation
- WAT: framing sentences based on thought process you get after seeing words
- SRT: Reacting to situations of daily life
- Self-appreciation: How much you know yourself and how much you think others know about you.
This simple round makes the psychology test. It’s of utmost importance to succeed in this round as it determines whether you are suited for Indian defence forces or not. Remember the following for sure shot success and ensure that you believe:
- You are the best: Though you might have failed several times in life, but still you are the best if you had tried sincerely for your dream Competition is stiff and there are lakhs of people running for the same thing .Not making does not mean you are bad. It simply means you need to try more as there are still people better than you. Believe in yourself and keep trying success gonna be yours. If you stop trying it simply means you lack a quality and you quit easily which simply means you are not at all fit for the defence force and it gives justification to the fact that you were not selected.
- No word is negative if you have positive approach: It’s the way that makes change in your perception and you become good or bad in a situation or starts getting good or bad thoughts about a thing. So see everything positively and see the magic that gets your thought process change suddenly and you would be the one enjoying each and every moment of this life.