WAT Examples With Sample Answers
- Award: Awards boost confidence.
- Punishment: Punishments are meant for correction.
- Begin: A good beginning increases chances of success.
- Leader: A good leader cares for his subordinates.
- War: War causes all round destruction.
- Anger: Anger Management enhances personality.
- Fault: It takes courage to admit faults.
- Obedient: An obedient student is admired by teachers.
- Dispute: Disputes can be solved by mature outlook.
- Film: Good films give a message to the society.
- Puzzle: Puzzles are a good brain exercise.
- Election: Elections are pillars for democracy.
- Government: People’s support is needed for good governance.
- Encourage: Little encouragement boosts confidence.
- Complete: Work when completed gives satisfaction.
- Opposition: A strong opposition forms a stable parliament.
- Conversation: Conversations improve relations.
- Dream: Dream big to achieve more.
- Limitation: Limitations are necessary for discipline.
- Exploitation: Child exploitation needs to be stopped.
Do write your responses in the comment box below and get feedback from thousands of aspirants.