This article will be beneficial for those candidates who have their SSB/AFSB in the near future and they have lost their “Original Admit card”. Documentation is the first step by any SSB/AFSB board and if the candidate is not in the possession of the original documents he/she will then be sent back without any travelling allowances.
I am providing this affidavit’s Performa in case any candidate has lost his original admit card.
This affidavit assures that you are the person who has appeared in the examination and that all the details on the admit card are true to your knowledge, and you should be allowed to appear in the screening test.
I, __________________________ S/o, D/o _______________________ aged ________ Years R/o ______________________ occupation ________________ solemnly on oath and affirmation declare as under:
- I appeared for AFCAT 2 2013 held on 25th in the month of August and year of 2013 with Afcat number 136716 in Air force school Lodhi Road.
- That the original admit card issued to me by the Board of AFCAT, has been lost by me and, in spite of my best efforts, I am unable to trace it and it is beyond recovery. If it is traced in the future, I shall submit it to the Board.
- I declare that I was the one who appeared in the exam and I was the one who has given the examination I am hereby making the declaration as required by the AFSB.
In your process of documentation, the first thing required is your AFCATAdmit Card. You can not appear for the AFSB interview if you are not in the possession of your AFCAT admit card. But you will need the following documents in that case –
- Proof of an FIR filed in the police station nearest to your place or wherever you have lost it.
- An Affidavit for the same
- Valid ID proof to prove your identity
In the call letter of SSB/AFSB, it is clearly mentioned, “In case Original Admit Card is not available with the candidate, he/she is to furnish an affidavit stating the valid reasons. The reason also needs to be supported by documents like Copy of FIR in case of loss/theft of the same”
What is afcat no. In point 1